SSS

Student Success Statement
"Associate yourself with men of good quality if you esteem your own reputation; for 'tis better to be alone than in bad company." - George Washington 

Image result for george washington

I totally agree with this statement and i myself can relate to it. How i would restate this statement is acompanning yourself with the wrong people will mess you up, it's best to be alone than with the wrong people who will probably eventually get you killed. One example for me is when i was in freshman year of highschool i hung out with the wrong people. I would do the same as them just to fit in. Later on i learned that what i was doing would lead me to nothing in life. I would have bad grades, and now in my sophomore year i totally changed, very good grades and doing right. I can honestly say it feels good. That is why i agree with the statement and can relate to it. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

SSS

Navy