SSS

Student Success Statement 
"I have been asked what i mean by 'word of honor.' I will tell you: Place me behind prison walls-walls of stone ever so high, ever so thick, reaching ever so far into the ground-there is a possibility that in some way or another i might be able to escape; but stand me on the floor and draw a chalk line around me and have me give my word of honor to never cross it. Can i get out of that circle? No, never I'd die first." - Karl G. Maeser


I strongly agree with this statement because i believe in always keeping your word. I feel like this statement can also relate to the last statement; the 10 indian commandments. I remember there being one about always keeping your word. It's important to because it defines you as a person. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

SSS

Navy

SSS