Student Success Statement "A promise must never be broken." - Alexander Hamilton I believe in this statement. Promises are really a big thing in my opinion because the person you're keeping a promise to is really trusting you and believe that you're actually going to accomplish it. Some people just say the word "promise" to get what they want. I have had many of friends throughout my short life who break their promises to me. For example when they swear to you they won't tell nobody your personal things but go ahead and tell everyone. Something as small as that really can define how a person really is. I would never be capable of spilling someone's secret because i know how it feels.
Lawyer Duties and Responsibilities: A Lawyer's job is to represent a client who has been accused of breaking the law. They try their best to prove their innocence, although some clients are guilty. Before they take it to court and help the client they must research and prepare their case. The pay is well, but it's often very stressful and be exhausting. Education Requirements: To become a lawyer there is a lot of education required, up to 14 years off school. After high school you must start full time of 7 years of school, then 4 years of undergraduate study, and finally 3 years of law school. Salary: $55.69 Hourly $115,800 Yearly Reflection: I would enjoy being a lawyer but at the same time i wouldn't because there is too much years of study. I want a good paying job but i don't want to spend my whole life in school.
Student Success Statement "When a deep injury is done to us, we never recover until we forgive."-Alan Paton I think i agree and partly disagree with this statement. I do believe that we should forgive people for what they've done to us but to a certain limit. For example like the video shown today in class, i don't think i would've forgave someone for killing my daughter. Even if it wasn't intentionally, they still did it. Although I also think surely it's important to forgive someone so you can heal emotionally and possibly physically. Sometimes we make several mistakes and hurt people even if it's not physical it can also be emotionally.
Comments
Post a Comment